Ashampoo Software is offering their Burning Studio 11 for free with valid serial for ComputerActive Magazine readers. The link is accessibly for everyone on Internet ( as pointed by SD users ). Go ahead and download it now, otherwise it costs 40$. This is designed to work on Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows7, Windows 8.
- Go to http://www.ashampoo.com/uk/gbp/lpa/computeractive
- Click ‘Free Download’ on the right side to download the the software locally.
- While installing, Click ‘Get free activation key’ to get the license key instantly and paste it above to continue with installation process.
Tip : While installing, choose Custom Install to opt out of the toolbar, search engine and home screen switch.
Ashampoo Burning Studio 2013 is suited for all burning tasks whether they involve movies, music or simply files. You can create backups or data discs, rip music and create audio CDs or simply archive your movies to Blu-ray discs. Some features:
- Create data discs with optional autostart feature
- Burn data to CDs, DVDs and Blu-ray discs
- Update existing discs (multi-session)
- Backup files across several CDs, DVDs or Blu-ray discs
- Rip audio CDs to multiple formats
- Burn music to several formats (MP3/WMA disc, audio CD)
- Create HD and Full HD video discs
- Duplicate CDs, DVDs and Blu-ray discs
- Create and burn disc images
- Erase rewritable discs
- Create modified copies
- Design and print covers and booklets