Microsoft.com has huge collection of free technology ebooks, training demos. Below are some recommended books.
Introducing SQL Server 2008 by Peter DeBetta
Learn about major new features in SQL Server 2008 including security, administration, and performance. This book is not released yet. Sign up to download the entire e-book when it is released.
Introducing Microsoft LINQ
by Paolo Pialorsi and Marco Russo
Introducing Microsoft ASP.NET AJAX
by Dino Esposito
Introducing Microsoft Silverlight 1.0
by Laurence Moroney
Grab these three ebooks at http://csna01.libredigital.com/?urvs5cn3s8
TCP/IP Fundamentals for Microsoft Windows :
First look 2007 Microsoft office system
Introducing "11 Steps to Create a Successful Web Site" from Startup Nation http://officeliveoffers.com/11steps/default.htm
Build A Website That Sells 1.0
.NET Book Zero
The following demos for Office 2007, Windows Vista take you through the new features and provide some good tips.
- · Windows Vista and the 2007 Office System – Better Together (30-40 minutes)
- · Up to speed with the 2007 Office system (20-30 minutes)
- · Up to speed with Outlook 2007 (45-55 minutes)
- · Up to speed with Word 2007 (30-40 minutes)
- · Up to speed with Power Point 2007 (40-50 minutes)
- · Up to speed with Excel 2007 (30-40 minutes)
- · Up to speed with Access 2007 (30-40 minutes)
- · Keyboard shortcuts in the 2007 Office system (20-30 minutes)
1500+ Free eBooks for Microsoft Reader.
Microsoft Reader runs all Microsoft Operating Systems including tablet and Mobile OS. It is designed to make your onscreen reading experience as close as possible to reading a printed book. Features include high-resolution ClearType and an add-on dictionary, as well as the ability to bookmark, highlight, annotate, make notes and drawings, and much more.
It includes Text-to-Speech features, download from Microsoft Reader Text-to-Speech Package.
Download Reader from microsoft.com/reader/downloads/