The football season has begun and many like to spend Sundays watching NFL games. Directv has started broadcasting the NFL games online also for all its customers. There are people like who prefer to watch it online on my computer. There a lot of web sites that make you pay for SatellitetoPC application and watch. I’m not sure how legitimate those software’s are. But below methods are free ways to watch NFL games online on computer.
Method: 1: Justin.tv and Ustream.com and TvChannelsFree.com
Justin TV streams live NFL videos. The quality of the videos doesn’t seem to be very good, but definitely viewable. All games will be streamed and I have been viewing them since 3 weeks. You might want to give it a try for this week football.
Justin TV Link http://www.justin.tv/directory?category=sports
Ustream Link http://www.ustream.tv/search/channel/tag/NFL/most_total_views/1/
TVChannelsFree Link http://www.tvchannelsfree.com/watch/1380/CBS.html
Method: 2: Channelsurfing and MyP2P.eu
Channelsurfing.net has live feeds for watching NFL games. They cover atleast 75% of games. Channelsurfing only works with Internet Explorer (sorry Firefox users). On a regular Sunday they will have live feeds for half the games, and for most of the other games they will have a live audio feed.
Method: 3: Directv Supercast.
1. Go to www.Directv.com
2. In the top menu, click Sports, then NFL Sunday Ticket.
3. On the left hand navigation menu, click SUPERCAST.
4. In the center of the screen, click the black box that says INSTALL NOW.
5. Install the application. Its an Adobe Air application and pops out.
6. When it asks for email/password, just put in anything! without a password and enjoy HD quality.
Update: This method is not working now. Expired.