Calibrize is free software that helps you to calibrate the colors of your monitor in three simple steps. Just download the software and follow the procedure to generate a reliable color ‘profile’ and adjust the colors of your monitor automatically.
• Works quickly, easily and reliably
• Works for CRT monitors, (flat) LCD monitors and even beamers
• Reads out the color data (EDID) from your monitor
• Produces an ICC monitor profile
• Installs the profile into the appropriate system folder
• Loads a set of adjusted values into the lookup table (LUT) of your video card
• Gives background information about the process
• Cooperates seamlessly with other graphical software
Calibrize can run on any Windows XP or Vista computer.