Sysinternals, a Microsoft Acquired Software Development firm has released a Single Suite with all Sysinternals Troubleshooting Utilities. This file contains the individual troubleshooting tools and help files for any Windows issues.
This Suite has 64 of best utilities. Some of the most important utilities are
- Process Explorer – Find out what files, registry keys and other objects processes have open, which DLLs they have loaded, and more. This uniquely powerful utility will even show you who owns each process.
- AutoRuns – See what programs are configured to startup automatically when your system boots and you login. Autoruns also shows you the full list of Registry and file locations where applications can configure auto-start settings.
- Process Monitor – Monitor file system, Registry, process, thread and DLL activity in real-time.
- PsTools – The PsTools suite includes command-line utilities for listing the processes running on local or remote computers, running processes remotely, rebooting computers, dumping event logs, and more.
- PageDefrag – Defragment your paging files and Registry hives.
- RootkitRevealer – Scan your system for rootkit-based malware.
- TcpView – Active socket command-line viewer.
- BgInfo – This fully-configurable program automatically generates desktop backgrounds that include important information about the system including IP addresses, computer name, network adapters, and more.
- BlueScreen – This screen saver not only accurately simulates Blue Screens, but simulated reboots as well (complete with CHKDSK), and works on Windows NT 4, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Server 2003 and Windows 9x.
- NewSid – Learn about the computer SID problem everybody has been talking about and get a free computer SID changer, NewSID.
Download Sysinternals Suite (9 MB)