- Google Sync for your BlackBerry is a free service that lets you synchronize the built-in calendar and address book on your BlackBerry with your Google account. Some highlights features you get from this service. Google Sync has been existing for BlackBerry and Symbian S60; if you have a device that supports the open SyncML protocol, Google Sync will work.
- Get Google Calendar events to your Blackberry 8800, Pearl, Curve, Bold, Storm
- Synchronize your Gmail contacts
- Be alerted for upcoming appointments with sound and vibration using your BlackBerry’s native calendar
How to Install Google Sync on Blackberry
- Get the application from by visting ‘m.google.com/sync’ from your Blackberry. Or Give your mobile number here and Google will send you text message with the link.
- Click the “install now” icon and confirm the download in the prompt.
- Within few minutes, you’ll see confirmation that installation is done.
Now, just open the Google Sync application on your Blackberry and enter your Google account information and sync.