Fix for Slow Online Videos and Youtube streaming problems
Watching Online Videos over a bad network connection can cause a lot of buffering issues with the streaming content. If you are one of them, then this buffering issue can be resolved by using the one of below software’s.
SpeedBit Video Accelerator – makes videos from YouTube and over 150 sites stream faster and play smoother by reducing buffering problems. Speedbit Video Accelerator uses multiple connections to download the same video, hence it loads up faster than normal. Download
- OS: Windows 7 / Vista / XP / 2003 / Windows 2000, Mac OS X v10.4 Tiger.
- Browser: Internet Explorer 8 / 7 / 6, FireFox 3 / 2, Opera, Maxthon, Safari, Netscape, Flock, AOL.
Bywifi – is a free application that lets you not only stream videos 3-5 times faster but also download them. It supports downloading, transcoding and P2P accelerating videos from all video websites, such as Youtube, Dailymotion, Metacafe, MySpace, Yahoo, Justin.tv, etc. Lots of advanced network technologies like P2SP (peer-to-server-and-peer), multiple tasks, web sensitive, intelligence caching are used in the software. Download
- The software supports Windows 95, 98, Me, NT, 2000, XP, 2003, and Vista.
PPLive Video Accelerator – PPVA is a free program designed to help you watch video sites content seamlessly, without annoying pauses caused by the slowly loading buffer.
It has better algorithms that have accelerated video downloading by more than 3-4 times. Download
- OS: Windows 2000 / XP / 2003 / Vista
- Browser: Internet Explorer, FireFox, Opera, Maxthon, Chrome, Tencent Traveler