No matter you’re a PC or MAC, you can bing too. lol.. enough. Bing is a new site in an attempt by Microsoft to sidestep the Internet search giants Google, Yahoo by claiming to provide a different service and experience.
Microsoft defines bing as “decision engine” that has intuitive tools to help customers make better decisions, focusing initially on four key vertical areas: making a purchase decision, planning a trip, researching a health condition or finding a local business.
Some things about bing, thing about bing.. lol..
- Microsoft apparently plans to spend $80 to $100 million for promotional advertising. Google Search for Bing brings up Bing official ads.
- Bing uses technology from Powerset (a search technology company Microsoft acquired), Farecast ( airfare pricing comparison site Microsoft acquired ) , Live Cashback, Maps
What people say about it.
- Microsoft Announces Bing.com, Makes Its First Serious Challenge to Google’s Dominance
- Microsoft Bing: Much better than expected
- Google may rule, but Bing shows zing
- boy’s name of Old German origin meaning is "the hollow shaped like a pot".
- Bing in Chinese means Disease
- Make acronyms – Bring It Now Google, Bing Is Not Good, but its not google
- Associate bing with the strip club Bada Bing in The Sopranos.
You can also find out more about Bing at DiscoverBing.com/behindbing. Watch the below video to know what Bing does for you. It’ll officially launch on June 3rd.