Everyone gets annoyed with some of the free versions of commercial software that display messages like ‘Do you really want to exit’, nag screens that popup with a countdown timer and browser popups. ClickOff is a free windows app that may kill off some of those annoying nag screens and provides below list of features:
- Automatically clicks button on error messages that come up all the time.
- Fills in text
- Closes browser popups
- Minimizes or maximizes windows
- Delay times can be set to allow user intervention
- Single entries can be disabled temporarily
- False clicks are avoided by taking the message text into the proccess of detecting.
- To close windows that contain certain words, wildcards can be used
- The scanning speed can be set
- Can be disabled for a short period or permanently without having to be exited.
- Has very low system resource needs, takes about 1 sec. to load and doesn’t slow down the system while running.
- Simple usage through hotkey support
- Has language file support
To configure ClickOff to automatically press a button, position the cursor over the button and hit the special hotkey combination. You can also enter the button text explicitly if you wish. When entering the text for a button, use the & sign after a letter to indicate an underscore for that letter. So for Cancel you have to enter C&ancel
Download from http://www.johanneshuebner.com/en/clickoff.shtml [ 321KB ]
note: this tool will help you kill the nag screen for Avira Antivir, for other options read this.