Touch Mouse by Logitech turns your iPhone or iPod touch into a wireless trackpad and keyboard for your computer, so you can point, click, scroll and type from far, in any application, on a Mac or PC. It works over Wi-Fi, so you can use it anywhere in your house. This makes typing easier, text is displayed on the screen of your iPhone or iPod touch as you type.
Download Touch Mouse in two-steps:
- Get the Touch Mouse App for your iPhone or iPod touch from the App Store
- Download Touch Mouse Server software and install it on your computer.
Logitech has versions of the TouchMouse Server software available for Windows XP, Vista, and 7 as well as Mac OS X—you’ll be able to use your device as a mouse for controlling your computer.
Once you’re up and running, Touch Mouse will allow you to take advantage of the following features:
- Multi-touch trackpad with the option for two or three mouse buttons
- Two-finger scrolling
- Keyboard with Control, Alt, Command/Windows keys
- On-screen text display while typing
- Show or hide the keyboard at any time
- Trackpad and keyboard are available in landscape and portrait modes