MyGreenPC is a new remote access service which unlike other Remote Desktop services don’t need your remote computer Turned On, this service can remotely Power On your PC. It is also very secure using US government approved AES encryption for transmission. Some highlight features of service
- Ability to power-on your PC remotely!
- 32-Bit Hi-Color
- Audio redirection
- Copy/Paste between local & remote computers
- Remote Printing
- Fully Encrypted sessions using AES 256-Bit encryption.
- Ability to by-pass home/corporate firewalls and establish Direct Connection between PCs.
- Save money on electricity bill every month.
As part of a Special Introductory Offer, they are offering premiums accounts for free, which give you Unlimited Usage, control up to 5 PCs and customer support. This would cost 29.99$ per year otherwise.
Sign up for Free Premium Accounts - https://www.mygreenpc.com/signup.aspx
- Remote Turn On possible using Windows Integrated support for ACPI (Advanced Configuration and Power Interface) which allows PC to wake up after shutdown using Wake-On Lan (WOL) functionality.
- You cannot wake a computer that is powered down over a WLAN connection. Only cable connections will do.
- You can find this Power Management tab only for Wired Network Adaptors.