iPhone Explorer is a easy to use free software that runs on PC and MAC that lets you use an iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad like a flash drive. You can browse the files and folders on your iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad like any other drive and easily drag-and-drop files and folders from computer to the device. It is compatible with all iPhones 2G, 3G, 3GS, iPod Touch, iPad including the new iPhone 4 and iOS 4 firmware.
- It Works with or without jailbreaking ( meaning not breaking your warranty ).
- It allows you to create, delete and rename files and folders on your iPhone or iPod Touch.
- Allows you to use your iPhone as a flash drive / pen drive or put your iPhone into disk mode.
- You can even previews songs, camera pics on the device directly within its program.
- If you jailbreak, you can access the real root of your iPhone and recover your address book, SMS, e-mails and more.
Mac Requirements: Mac OSX 10.5, 10.6 or later ; iTunes 9 or later
Windows Requirements: Windows 7, Windows Vista or Windows XP ; iTunes 9 or later
Download Windows and Mac version from http://www.macroplant.com/iphoneexplorer/