Off all the Apple products, I like the new iPod Nano ( 6th Gen ) – it’s smaller, lighter, multi touch enabled, a built-in FM radio, pedometer, and more. Seems better than my SanDisk’s Sansa Clip MP3 player for use during exercise. What’s more interesting are the new straps that lets you use iPod Nano as watch. Pretty Cool. Below are some watch straps available to purchase.
- Griffin Technologies Slap wristband ($24.99)
- Rubber Bands ($10) – Cheap and nice.
- Scott Wilson’s TikTok and LunaTik ($34.95, $69.95)
- HEX ($29.95) has indestructible silicone straps
- Belkin WristFit – ($20, on sale for $15 at BestBuy)
- iWatchz Q Series – ($25 direct, or from Apple)
- Maratac basic strap ($17)
- Tim McLellan’s The Ultimate One – Quad Mountain ($25)
[ via zdnetblogs ]