WindSolutions, the makers of CopyTrans software has launched a new product CopyTrans Tune Swift and it’s free to download and active before March 25th, 2011. CopyTrans TuneSwift is fast and easy way to transfer iTunes library. If you’re changing PC’s, formatting, or switching to MAC, this is extremely useful. This is designed to work on Windows XP, Vista & Windows 7, iTunes restore feature for Mac OS X and compatible with all iTunes versions including new 10.x
- Download CopyTrans TuneSwift from here
- Activate with code tuneswift-acti-vate-me until March 15.
CopyTrans Manager – Manage your iPod without iTunes . Get it here.
CopyTrans 4 – Safely recover iPhone or iPod library to computer. Get it here.
CopyTrans TuneSwift is the perfect tool to move your iTunes library from one computer to another, or to transfer it from PC to Mac. The whole iTunes library will be saved in one single backup archive and you can restore iTunes from the backup when- and wherever you want.
- Transfer the iTunes library from PC to PC and from PC to Mac.
- Your iPod, iPhone and iPad will be recognized like in the original iTunes library, no risk of "Delete & Sync" through iTunes.
- Transfer iTunes from 32bit to 64bit Windows versions
- Move all data from iTunes, including music, videos, apps, books, podcasts, ratings, artworks and all playlists, etc.
- Load your new PC’s empty iTunes library quickly and easily in, by transferring data from another computer
- Include iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad backups (apps, contacts, calendar, notes and SMS, etc.)
- Move the iTunes library to any folder, computer, external disc, flash drive you want
- Keep iPod, iPhone and iPad linked to the new iTunes library