SoftPedia is giving away full version of PDF Decrypter Pro 3 free with genuine serial for in a limited giveaway. This costs $29.95 otherwise. This is designed to work on Windows XP/Vista/7 (32 bit and 64 bit).
- Download full PDF Decrypter Pro 3.0 from Softpedia [ PDFDecrypter_FULL.exe is the file name you’ll be prompted to download and of 5.7 MB ]
- In order to activate the full version, please use the following registration code:A4T4N-B8UFK-SFN3P-VKJ8B [ as mentioned in sopedia.com site ]
PDF Decrypter Pro can be used to decrypt protected PDF files, which have "owner" password set, preventing the file from editing (changing), printing, selecting text and graphics (and copying them into the Clipboard), or adding/changing annotations and form fields. PDF decrypt is done instantly. Decrypted file can be opened in any PDF viewer (e.g. Adobe Acrobat Reader) without any restrictions with print / copy / edit functions enabled. All versions of Adobe Acrobat are supported. PDF Decrypter Pro does not require any kind of third-party software.
Key features of "PDF Decrypter Pro " :
· Remove the security settings from your encrypted PDF file is instant.
· Support PDF1.8 format (formerly only supported by Acrobat 9.0 application).
· Support PDF1.8 (Acrobat 9.x) files, including 40-bit RC4 decryption, 128-bit RC4 decryption, AES decryption, compressed files and unencrypted metadata.
· Support Adobe Standard 40-bit Encryption, Adobe Advanced 128-bit Encryption and AES Encryption.