Jailbreaking your iOS device is easier than you think. Just, follow the instructions below and you’ll be holding a jailbroken device. It is legal to do it but will void your product warranty. Stay away from this update and jailbreak, if you have Unlocked iPhone.
- Download the right iOS version for your device from my earlier post – Download latest Jailbreak iOS firmware 4.3.2–iPhone, iPad, Touch
- Make sure you updated to iTunes 10.2.2 and downloaded the right iOS 4.3.2.
Connect your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch to your computer via USB and start iTunes 10.2.2. You should now see a message prompt to “Download and Update 4.3.2 ” to get on to the new firmware 4.3.2. Update your device to the latest iOS version.
Jailbreak iOS 4.3.2 Device on PC or MAC using redsn0w 0.9.6rc12
- Start Redsn0w and Browse to the downloaded iOS 4.3.2 firmware file.
- Now select “Install Cydia” and click “Next”.
- Now make sure your device is both OFF and Plugged in to the computer before you click “Next”.
- Now you’ll see on screen how to enter DFU mode. Follow the instructions on screen until installation begins.
- Sit back and watch while Redsn0w does the jailbreak.
- Once you’re device is restarted, you will find it fully jailbroken on the latest iOS 4.3.2 firmware.