In an exclusive, Digiarty Software offered WebISee Readers a thanksgiving giveaway by offering 10 licenses of WinX Blu-ray Decrypter . First come first serve activation. It costs 39.99$ otherwise. It’s designed to work on both Windows Vista ( 32bit and 64bit ). This offer will expire at GMT Nov 15, 2011.
- Go to http://www.winxdvd.com/blu-ray-decrypter/
- Click Download Windows Version to get the software and Install.
- Register with License code and activate before Nov.15. – AR-TUUOTWTT-HNMIXJ, AR-TYTYTOTY-RRJNRD, AR-TTTYTDTG-GRRBXS, AR-UMTYTPTO-BRPPRK, AR-UMTNTDTT-BQRIXP, AR-TNUOTQTW-QNGJRU, AR-TUTNTPTP-HQPORP, AR-THTZTQTO-MSGPRM, AR-UOUMTPTM-NBPMRH, AR-TTTUTYTJ-GHZQRD
( once you use the license, please email email@example.com ; so I’ll remove )
WinX Blu-ray Decrypter is a professional Blu-ray decrypting and copy tool for users to decrypt and backup Blu-ray to M2TS video file or Blu-ray folder (compatible with Win7 Media Player). This can remove and decrypt encryption (AACS MKB v25), BD+ copy protection, etc. in Blu-ray disc. Some features of this :
- It supports both Full Disc Blu-ray Backup and Title Copy modes.
- It allows you to decrypt Blu-ray Disc with all known copy protections and encryptions and backup 3D Blu-ray to 2D video in only 3 clicks.
- It also brings fast decrypting speed while preserving original video/audio quality.